Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dec. 16 They're Here

The writers of our Humana show, "THE END" came back today for a brief whirlwind workshop of the play we will be doing for the festival of new plays in March. It was such a fun day. We got to hear all the new material, and talk with the writers about their ideas and get their input on so much of the stuff. I absolutely love these writers and I am astonished that they can write such fantastic material in such a short amount of time. I feel so blessed.
Also, I talked with one of the actors in the other show that is on right now, Barefoot in the Park. She is just such an amazing resource. I was just blown away by many of the things she said to me in our brief one hour conversation about starting a theater. The things I took away are: Do good work, make meaningful relationships,  go for it, decided if I am in theater to be an artist or for commerce.
It seems like the more I am here the more doors seem to open for me and the more the Universe seems to be saying, "Yes!"
Peace be with you
~Will

"If it was easy chimpanzees would rule the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment