Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Dec. 1 Chicken Success!!!

Started the day early at 7am to walk, IN THE LIGHTLY FALLING SNOW, to my favorite bakery to buy two dozen doughnuts for my fellow carpentry friends. Did a lot of hard and fun work on the Christmas Carol set and then after the lunch break my fellow Oregonian, Peter, and I made our way to Nashville. We made it to Prince's Spicy Chicken and they were OPEN and we bought delicious chicken and ate delicious chicken. Hallelujah!!! It was wonderful. I am now in for a long night of indigestion and smiles. It was overall a great trip to Nashville. We went to Trader Joe's and I bought some cheese and some organic raw honey. I also found a smoke shop and was able to buy some pipe tobacco all locally grown. I am excited to try it out. On the drive out of the city it was dark and we were able to see the skyline of Nashville from the bridge over the Cumberland river. Just a great day!
Peace be with you
~Will

"We must learn to fall in love or forever be doomed to be window shoppers in the great mall of life."

No comments:

Post a Comment