Monday, November 29, 2010

Nov. 29 GOING TO HAVE A BABY!!!

Fooled you didn't I!!! No, I am not going to have a baby, but one of my bosses is!!! This is his first born and the doctors are going to induce labor tonight! When he told us today I about jumped off the balcony I was so excited for him. I am still grinning like a fool.
Today we began the change over from A Christmas Story to A Christmas Carol. It was a great day. I got to work with lights and electrics. I have so much fun with those guys. Tomorrow I will be down in the trenches again helping move and lift heavy things, but for one day I got to be a shining star up in the sky.
I am excited to get going with Carol. I think it will be one heck of a show and when it is over...I GET TO GO HOME TO OREGON!!!!! YAY!
The only other really exciting thing is that I build a yo-yo for my secret Santa. It has been a lot of work and I have had to scrape and steal in order to find time to make the damn thing. But, now that it is almost done, I am very pleased with the result. I think my secret Santa will be happy too. I didn't realize how much I missed working with my hands. It is a very satisfying pass time.
Peace be with you
~Will

"Let's all start wearing purple."

No comments:

Post a Comment