Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Nov. 2 It's All Making Sense

What a great day. I woke with a smile on my face :-) went and had a great morning work session with the lighting department. My only mistake was drinking a large cup of coffee so I was a little on edge to say the least. After that I went and explored the local YMCA it is HUGE. Then ate a lunch and had a great conversation with a good friend about the trials and tribulations of breaking free of the nest. Then to Christmas Story rehearsal. I almost have the dance down...so close. Then we had a crazy run of an independent production of Romeo and Juliet. I got my first taste of Stage Management. I have gained mad perspective.
Highlights include learning the Y has a great sauna and eating a delicious burrito for dinner.
Peace be with you
~Will

"God, I miss Fire On the Mountain! El Jefe for LIFE!!!"

1 comment: