Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Nov. 1 On to the Next

We closed Dracula last night. It was a bittersweet celebration. It was sad to see these wonderful people who we came to love dearly leave us. But was also had a kick ass party hence my lack of post last night. My house mate and I went as Rockem' and Sockem' the two robots from the kids game Rockem' Sockem' Robots. I'm sure photos will be on Facebook soon enough.  On our closing night I set the consummate record for curtain setting 4.6 seconds. It was amazing brought my best performance last. Now it's time to move on to Christmas Story.
Highlights include: getting to take a wonderful and much needed nap today and being regaled with stories of the craziness that was last night!!!!
Peace be with you
~Will

"Let it never be said you can't have a rockin' good party in a hallway."

No comments:

Post a Comment