Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Nov. 3 To the Victor

Romeo and Juliet (Redacted for the Theater Goer) Opened tonight to a great success. I got my first taste of stage management, sound management and house management. It was a wonderful process. We close tomorrow. I know I love Shakespeare and really want to direct something. The wheels are turning. Today was a great day at the scene shop. It is always good to break a sweat and to feel like a lot was accomplished.
In other news; I went for a swim today at the Y. It was a great swim and I can't wait to go back.
Highlights for the day include: I delicious Tuna Salad sandwich and getting to go for a short run and really feels my legs working again. It's been so long since I last truly exercised! Also, winter is finally upon us. I am loving the cold weather.
In sad news, I think my car MAMA MJ is fighting a bad ouchy. I think it's a bad battery.
Peace be with you
~Will

"You only need to be a little bit above the clouds to see the sunshine."

No comments:

Post a Comment