Saturday, December 4, 2010

Dec. 3 Starting Tomorrow...

What an adventure of a day!
 I got a sever bruise on the bridge of my nose. The circumstances of which I will not discuss here but rest assured the story is delightful.
I got to do a first reading of the play I will be in come January.
I got to take a wonderful nap!!!
Today was our first rehearsal in the space. It is going to be a busy show for me behind the scenes. I am excited. Tomorrow we start our 10X12. Grueling and hard but oh so needed by the techies.
I went out for a friends birthday. Sara is such a sweetheart. I hope her 23 is as great as mine was. At the bar I got my iced tea for free because I think the bar tender figured I was a D.D. I mean who am I to disabuse her of that notion? (I walked with my friends to the bar)
Then I went Blues Dancing. The band was not great, but I didn't care. I was dancing. Plus it snowed. No sticking, but it was still a beautiful sight. Lots of thick, fluffy, beautiful flakes falling all around.
Peace be with you
~Will

"Sometimes the pot is most qualified to call the kettle black."

PS: Made up a joke today.

-What did one atomic bomb say to the other one when asked what he was going to do for the weekend?
            
-Just goin' fission!

No comments:

Post a Comment