Saturday, February 26, 2011

Feb. 26 HUMANATARIANISM

SO THE GREAT HUMANA HAS BEGUN!
I am already exhausted. I am also very excited. It is going to be wonderful I can tell. It is going to be tiring, fatiguing, frustrating and that will only take us to lunch. But seriously I am not sure if I have ever been this intimidated by a work schedule before. The mystery also holds the exhilaration. I know I have not blogged in a while, but I have been just so busy I don't even have time to think. Ok, that's no excuse, but I have been very busy. But I'm here right? Tomorrow we preview A Devil At Noon. It is one hell of a show. I am very excited to be on the crew for it. And I can't wait to get cracking on the other shows that are soon to be infiltrating the Bingham theater.
Peace be with you
~Will

"Fairness is always decided by who thinks they have to work harder."

No comments:

Post a Comment