Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Feb. 9 Write in and Spike it

I have been all in a tizzy recently. I have been working on a couple independent projects. First is on gaining info on how to direct Shakespeare. It has been a lot of fun getting to work with my peers on this and getting to see the kinds of differences in style we all have. Second, I have been doing a lot of writing on the topic of racism in the United States of America. It has just been on my mind and I have had to express myself in some way through art. I am not sure if either of these temporary musings will result in anything concrete when all is said and done but for now I am passionate about it and hope the momentum not only lasts but gains velocity.
Peace be with you
~Will

"Let us not be held back by our rituals and routines."

No comments:

Post a Comment