Sunday, February 6, 2011

Feb. 6 Humana is Gonna Be CRAZY!!!

So I went to my first rehearsal for the Apprentice Humana show two days ago. It was great to see the play writes again and to hear all the wonderful and fun changes they had made to the script. Also, I started helping out with one of the other Humana shows. I think it is going to be a lot of fun to get to watch the pro workshop a new play and compare it to how the apprentices workshop a play. I can already tell the next couple of months are going to be absolutely crazy and there is little I can do to slow it down. It's going to be May before I know it.
I am also in the midst of some new solo work I am creating. Its topic is race and gender issues. I have a lot of people who love me and want to help me with this. I really feel like I am starting something big.
Peace be with you
 ~Will

"A bad day is only a state of mind."

1 comment:

  1. Will, if you want to be one, it is playwright. I will never forget when Jon Are corrected my spelling of playwright and theatre in the same email. Cone of shame.

    ReplyDelete