Thursday, August 19, 2010

August, 19 ROCK AND ROLL!!!

Today we finished the song and its lyrics. It is a little rough and some of the melody parts don't line up all the way, but that can all be smoothed out with practice. There was also a huge push to flesh out majority of the transitions. It is going to be a show!!! It was also a little bitter sweet today. This was the first day that many of the apprentices were asked to go off for rehearsal for Dracula. This meant we did a lot of work on the Group Project in fragmented groups and not as a whole unit. But it also meant that we are finally fully immersed in the experience. It's only gonna get crazier from here!!!!
Peace be with you
~Will

"My biggest fear isn't everyone forgetting me after I die, but no one remembering me while I'm alive."

No comments:

Post a Comment