Sunday, August 22, 2010

August, 22 Who Knew Unicycle Was So Hard?

Last day of the apprentice work week. Not too much happened today. The apprentices arrived at 10am which means we all got an extra hour of sleep. GREAT! Then we just worked the transitions and were let go before noon! DOUBLE GREAT!! It is going to be a great show. I can't believe two weeks ago there was nothing and now we have a 50 minute show. I also spent a delightful amount of time refreshing myself on the intricacies of riding a unicycle this afternoon. Which on my mono-wheel ride home attracted quite a bit of attention from some very cute girls. TRIPLE GREAT!!! Unicycling is a lot like I imagine learning to walk was for me.
Peace be with you
~Will

"The hardest things in life often become their own reward once they've become easy."

No comments:

Post a Comment