Friday, August 27, 2010

August, 27 One down, one to go!

The show was a smash hit. It went better than I expected and was just so much fun to be back on the stage again.I also watched the run of the first half of Dracula!!! It is sure to be quite a spectacle. There are all kinds of sound effect and costumes. It's like a magic show!!! I just finished watching fireworks down on the waterfront. I think they are in honor of all the Ironpeople who are about to compete in the Kentucky Ironman. Each person in one day will complete a 2.4 mile swim! Followed by a 114 mile bike ride!!  and conclude with a 26.2 mile RUN!!! At least they all get great looking legs out of the deal. In honor of all those calories they will be burning I am planning a trip to Prince's Spicy Chicken Shack tomorrow. Time to read another play.
Peace be with you
~Will

"Time only holds mute those who can tell it."

1 comment:

  1. So glad the show went so well. What was it about. People keep asking.

    ReplyDelete