Thursday, August 26, 2010

August, 26 It's Showtime!!!

Today was our last day of rehearsal for the Group Project. Tomorrow we open!!! The run in the new space went very well and I think there is going to be a pretty good house tomorrow. I guess a lot of people are very excited to see the work we have done. I must admit it feels good to be doing a show again. The highlights of today were walking to work this morning in pleasant cool Louisville air. At lunch I read a great play, "I Have Loved Strangers" and tonight we went out for Daniel's birthday. Today was a good day.
Peace be with you
~Will

"I want God to love me so deeply my bones ache!"

1 comment:

  1. Sweetie, Good luck and break leg. I love reading you daily posts. You sound so happy. I will mail you care package next week. People keep adding stuff to it. XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete