Saturday, August 21, 2010

August, 21 Motorcycle Mixed with Fighter Jet Nailgunned to a Battle Ship!!!

What a crazy day. I have never been so punchy so early in the morning with so much sleep before hand. I think the hours and the heat are starting to get to me. Today was the first time we were able to run the whole Group Project show from start to finish. Although there are quite a few rough spots, it is a great show. There is even a little bit of a buzz around the show in the office. I can't wait to perform it. Highlights for today include laughing so hard I cried and making corn bread to go along with the Mac and Cheese I was having for dinner. Today I could feel the love of the group really come together. It was a good day!!!
Peace be with you
~Will

"Even if there's no time for it, always grab dessert!"

No comments:

Post a Comment