Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Oct, 13 Sleep? I hate the word as I hate hell and all Montagues.

It's amazing what a person can accomplish on less than 90 minutes of sleep. It was another two show day. The first show was cursed from the start and the second show just carried with it a gremlin of some kind that just flummoxed a few things. Tomorrow we only have one show and I believe the student 10:30am matinĂ©es are coming to a close. I am now off to work on a scene from the show Strike Slip. It has been a grueling day but it has made me more aware of my limitations. Highlights include, the random forced REM sleep dreams that could occur at any given moment in the day and dipping french fries into my Wendy's Frosty at dinner.
Peace be with you
~Will

"While asleep, dreams are the stuff we are made on."

No comments:

Post a Comment