Sunday, October 24, 2010

Oct. 24 Home Stretch

Last two days have been out of control crazy and that is why I have not posted. I needed every once of sleep I could squeeze from this stone of an existence I have subjected myself to for the next several months. But it's so worth it! Last night the crew for Dracula set a new record for most tech perfect performance 11 the previous record was 10 and we still have 9 performances left. To celebrate we went to a bar called Stevie Rays and listened to a phenomenal band called the Predators. They really rocked.
Highlights for today include setting a record for "Fastest Curtain Setup at Start of Dracula in a Blackout" I nailed it in 6.4 seconds. Thrilling! Eating a delicious burger and figuring out a major logistical problem with my solo mio.
Peace be with you
~Will

"Every step we take is felt by the entire Earth."

No comments:

Post a Comment