Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Oct. 6 Tennessee Waltz

I have had the song Tennessee Waltz stuck in my head for the last two days. It is a good thing I like the song. But a bad thing I can't fully remember the tune. I am having trouble singing it. Today was a great day. Dracula went well. I had a wonderful meeting with Michael and Amy the program directors and I think I had come up with another wonderful piece of theater I want to try out. I am going to write a two man production of the Legend of John Henry. Highlights include, getting to play piano for a couple hours today, the Tennessee Waltz and seeing the last preview before opening of The Mystery of Irma Vep. The two men in the show are amazing. I'm exhausted watching it. I can only imagine how they feel. (Two men play eight roles with frenetic costume changes) Yikes! EXTRA HIGHLIGHT: Somehow the director worked the music of Michael Jackson's Thriller and a killer dance number into the show. Amazing!
Peace be with you
~Will

"Let it Rock!"

No comments:

Post a Comment