Thursday, October 28, 2010

Oct. 28 5 to Go

We only have 5 Dracula performances left. Started with 59 and we are all the way down to 5!!! Also, did the first run of my Solo Mio titled Venus Envy for a small audience today. It went very well. I am excited to get to perform it for my peers tomorrow and Saturday. Today had many ups and downs. It was the last day of the Shakespeare workshop with some wonderful people. I hope to work with them again. It was also a day of anger as I discovered that I have been triple booked and this time by no fault of my own. But then again for more joy as I set a new Land Speed record for Curtain Set Up and smashed my old record of 5.6 seconds with a new scorching time of 5.4 seconds. I can feel a sub 5 here any day. Highlights include a delicious pulled pork sandwich and some delicious Iced Tea.
Peace be with you
~Will

"Teeth clenched, jaw locked, eyes burning a hole through the back wall. Let's do this!"

No comments:

Post a Comment