Monday, October 4, 2010

Oct. 4 Pumpkins and Apples

Oh, what a glorious day was today. I awoke very early considering I didn't get to bed until far after 3am. Actually, before I go any further let me expand upon the events of last night. We finished the second show of Dracula for the day. That is where the adventure began. Somewhere around midnight, four of us manage to get ourselves to a WAFFLEHOUSE. It is here I discover I have lost my wallet. My friend Havalah offers to pay for my meal and I agree there is nothing I can do about the missing wallet now and if I stress it's only going to ruin my good time. (God grant me the serenity...) After the 24hrs breakfast joint delicacy, we then headed north from Louisville until we randomly turn West in an effort to find a dark patch of land just ripe for stargazing. My oh my if I haven't seen so many stars. It was beautiful. Once we had out fill of celestial bodies we embark for home which involved taking the most circuitous route possible and listening to some most wonderful music. Now for today. Went to a pumpkin patch/orchard bought a huge pumpkin and some apples. Then drove home through this most bucolic and autumnal southern Indiana wonderland listening to Beethoven's 6th symphony. No, need to point out the highlights, for it was all a great day. I guess, if I had to give one highlight, it would be getting to eat delicious chicken livers at the restaurant where we had lunch.  
Peace be with you
~Will

"Never judge a book by the jokes people tell about it."

No comments:

Post a Comment