Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sept, 1 SUCCESS!!!

WOW!!! What a rush. I can't believe it's over. I performed my first site specific solo piece. It was a five minute Commedia piece about the different reactions of three characters discovering that the church was closed. The title was Tres Huevos. It was performed in front of the three beautiful red doors of a church in down town Louisville. There was an audience of about twenty people in room 820 of the hotel across the street to watch the show. I could not hear them or see where they were but I knew they were there. When I came into the room after the show I was greeted with a heroes welcome of applause. I think I am no longer the only person here at ATL who is transfixed by Commedia dell'Arte. I'm hooked. I can't wait to do another one.
Peace be with you
~Will

"We may not always be able to hear it or feel it, but never doubt, we are all loved."

1 comment:

  1. UP wants some pictures of you, in costume, especially as an elf.

    ReplyDelete