Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sept, 9 Just a Peach of a Hand

I GOT TO GO BLUES DANCING TONIGHT!!! What a great day. First I got to deliver a monologue from the back of a pack of cigars to the whole group. Then the run of Dracula went so well, all the techies get tomorrow off!!! After that I got to read a part for a new play where I am a drummer in a band called broadsword. I have some wonderfully great lines. It has just been a splendid day. Also, this Dracula thing has inspired me to attempt to write a non-musical retelling of Frankenstein.
Peace be with you
~Will

"...to drink is human, to dance is divine."

2 comments:

  1. We're going to send you the Oregon State Driving Manual. Maybe you will have a chance to read the "editorial" on road rage from that book. It is hysterical. It ends with something like put your anger in the back seat.
    Did you finish your plays about Jesus, and the the teacher named Jesus?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see the section on road rage. And I am still working on "Wheat and Grapes" the play with Jesus. I will send a copy when I get to a place where I feel it will be ready for revisions.

    ReplyDelete