Saturday, September 4, 2010

Sept, 4 SEE YOU REAL SOON

Today was bitter sweet. Like my favorite type of chocolate, dark but oh so rich and flavorful I can't help but savor it as I devour as fast as I can stand. This was our last day with Annie. I couldn't say good bye. I will miss her terribly. But, I vow to work with her again as soon as I can. The Incomparable Annie.
The piece I have been working on for the last few days came together beautifully. I performed with both my African and European neutral masks. The ripples of the plunge into the waters of this solo piece are still deep and fast. I hope I don't drown. I have many life guards here. I am safe. I have my next installment of Tres Huevos on Monday night at 9:17. Introducing Louisville to a new character!
Peace be with you
~Will

"Mothers kiss like the ocean."

No comments:

Post a Comment