Friday, September 10, 2010

Sept, 10 One for the road!

Today consisted of working on a monologue from the back of a Backwoods pouch. I was a little apprehensive at first to do the monologue again, but after getting to work with Zan, (our casting director) I got a whole new look at the piece and discovered some nuance to the work I didn't think was there before. It was also a blast getting to work with one of my fellow apprentices, Dinah, for about 45 minutes on Mask work. I am learning a lot from sharing my passions. Other highlights include, getting to sleep all afternoon and randomly meeting some of my friends at a bar called Freddie's as I went for a walk this evening.
Peace be with you
~Will

"You know you're only in lust when you can bare to watch your idol fall down a man hole."

No comments:

Post a Comment