Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sept, 7 Get Down With Your Bad Self

This was a most strange day. I awoke. I made coffee and breakfast. I showered. I spent most of today limping due to three quarter sized blood blisters on the bottoms of both feet from my attempts at impersonating Pele. I went to a workshop where I felt as though my legs were about to run away with the milk maid and leave me stranded in my seat with a stunned look of furious incredulity. After my jittery morning, was the beginnings of what is sure to be a very long and arduous tech process before the opening of Dracula. Highlights: I got to meet the rats I will be in charge of wrangling  today. They are very sweet. And I got to do some wonderful Commedia  work with Ryan this evening.
Peace be with you
~Will

"Although lifetimes have been spent trying to take off the social mask, is it not strange we seem to communicate more truthfully with them on?"

No comments:

Post a Comment