Monday, September 13, 2010

Sept, 12 Pot Luck Love




I was just thrilled to get to sleep like a mushroom today. I just lay there in my bed until the afternoon and recharged. I went down to Bardstown Rd. today. For the Portland folks its a lot like Hawthorne or Belmont. Had a delicious burger that couldn't be beat. Then went to a record store and bought an LP of a blues harmonica player. The problem is I don't have a turn table. But I think I found a store that might sell one of those portable turn tables with built in speakers for about $100. We'll see. After Bardstown, I went to a Pot Luck for my friend Rachel's birthday. We had a wonderful conversation about the word love and how it is such a diverse, by necessity, word in English. Highlights include getting to preview a Koko Taylor record. WHAT A VOICE!!!
Peace be with you
~Will

"Try to say, "I love you" at least ten times a day. It's good for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment