Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sept, 16 the Clash of the Titans

Just finished a staged reading of one of the most fun plays I have ever been a part of. Due to legal reasons I cannot reveal the name of the play yet. But man oh man did I have one hell of a time!!! I hope I get to be in a real production of the show some day. It would be a winner at CoHo I'm sure of it.
Tomorrow I audition for a role in Ma Rainey's Black Bottom. I have done the best I can with the work. I just hope it pays off with a role. If not, I still get to show another brilliant director what I can do and that's good too.
Highlight of today: Long talk with Mindi Logan my former drama prof.
I miss home, but I'm loving where I am at.

Peace be with you
~Will

"What if for one night, the stars shined only for you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment