Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sept, 22 Dance Dance Dance

Just got back from a crazy bar that plays great dance mixes of some really fun music.
Highlight of the day was talking with Remi, one of the actors in Kite runner who spent six years at Oregon Shakespeare Festival. I had forgotten how much I love Shakespeare. (Love you Mom and Dad)

 Today I set into motion the planning of a trip to an area in Kentucky called Red River Gorge. From the Google Image photos it's stunning. Although we will only get to spend one night there, I think it will be magical. If I can't have the Columbia Gorge this will just have to do for now. I miss the PNW, but Kentucky is growing on me.

I try once more for the elusive Prince's Chicken tomorrow! I have been severely buffeted by doubts and unexpected closures, but one day, soon, (let's hope tomorrow) I will walk into Prince's HOT Chicken Shack and leave with my sinuses cleared, tears in my eyes and a big Oregon boy smile on my face.
Peace be with you
~Will
"With the short time we have on this earth, why do so many people hate like they are trying to make up for eternity?"

No comments:

Post a Comment