Friday, September 3, 2010

Sept, 3 To nice a jump to rush!!!

Sorry about no post yesterday. To much was happening. The first official show of the season opened last night, Kite Runner, it was fantastic, and there was a huge opening party after. So, most of us were out into the wee hours of the morning, celebrating and I was no exception. One other thing to note, I did write the beginnings of a ten minute one person show.
As for today. I have been working on what I would call a religious solo piece. Exactly which religion it focuses on is a bit of a mystery. I will be performing it in rough tomorrow for the group. I am very excited and very nervous. It should be a good conversation starter. To briefly sum up, it is based on the idea that in the before time, 'man' (the language I want is tough to achieve here) was asked to birth 'his' own mother Earth. The repercussion of such a gift is 'he' can never again give birth. I'll let you know how is goes tomorrow.
Peace be with you
~Will

"Thank God the Earth stays turning like it does, for if it stopped, all at once, we'd go crashing East at 1,000 miles per hour!"

No comments:

Post a Comment